This quarter’s featured agent is Tammy Ellerman, whose hard work and dedication to the real estate market have helped serve hundreds of buyers and sellers alike achieve their goals and get the most from their agent. Check out her impressive stats and get to know one of our top performing agents!
Featured Agent: Tammy Ellerman
- A native of Colorado, Tammy was raised on a ranch in the Colorado mountains and has been involved in agriculture her entire life. With over 12 years in the business Tammy has assisted clients in selling and purchasing properties ranging from $37,000 to $3,500,000 never forgetting there is a person at the end of every contract and treats each transaction with old fashioned honesty, integrity, and respect. Real estate, rodeo, farming, ranching and 4-H are a way of life for her. She says, “If you do what you love every day, it’s not a job, it’s a blessing.”
- Transaction Broker assisting both buyers and sellers
2014 YTD Stats:
- 28 properties listed and sold between January-October 2014 with a 97.7% listing price vs. selling price success rate
Days to Offer Stats:
- 3 bedroom/ 2 bath home in Greeley listed only 1 day
- 9.5 acre vacant farm land in Ft. Lupton listed only 3 days
- 1.5 acre farm with 3 bedroom/2 bath home in Platteville listed only 6 days
- 53 acre farm/ranch with 2 bedroom/1 bath home in La Salle listed only 18 days
A Few of Her Testimonials:
- Dear Tammy, We want to thank you for all the hard work and extra care you took to make sure we were new homeowners! You are a special person and you care about your clients, and above and beyond the job of selling property. Stop by anytime and have a cup of coffee!
Thanks, Billy and Doris Holloway
- Tammy is very knowledgeable & easy to work with, and has a proven track record.
Janelle & Antonio P. – Fort Lupton, CO
- Tammy has a vast network of reliable and efficient mortgage lenders to assist clients on an individual basis. If you’re considering buying or selling a home call (970)539-8778, or email Tammy today to find out how she can help you achieve your goals!