This quarter’s featured agent is Trevor Thiel who began his real estate career at Orr Land Company by locating irrigated farms for developers in need of water rights and raw land for residential developments. After the sale, he continued to be of service to the sellers by locating triple net properties which replaced his client’s income stream. Check out his stats and get to know this quarter’s featured agent!
Featured Agent: Trevor Thiel
- Over his 11 year career, Trevor has continued to specialize in serving each client’s individual needs by finding properties that fit their specific requirements-even if there were no matches currently on the market. As the market and client’s demands changed, he has sold a wide variety of property ranging from building sites for custom homes and country estates to working cattle ranches. Throughout his career, Trevor has made it a priority to serve each client individually by listening to their needs when locating or listing a property, keeping them informed throughout the transaction and communicating with everyone involved. When you are ready to purchase the perfect property or market your current holdings, call Trevor to develop a plan tailored to fit you.
- Transaction Broker assisting both buyers and sellers
2015 YTD Stats:
- Properties listed and/or sold between January 2015-August 2015 had a 95.72% listing price vs. selling price success rate
Days to Offer Stats:
- A 3 bedroom/2 bathroom home in Greeley listed only one day before offer
- Sold a 4 bedroom/2 bathroom home in Windsor which exceeded the market for neighborhood sales value
- Listed and sold a 3 bedroom/2 bath ranch two times with a repeat customer
- Listed and sold a 4 bedroom/3 bath home exceeding previous subdivision sales price by nearly 10%
- I liked Trevor’s professionalism and promptness when working with him. I chose him because of our existing friendship and the ease of the process with this real estate process. I would recommend Trevor to our friends and family.
- Kari B. – Berthoud, CO
- Trevor made it so we did not feel pressured to buy, less stress, and we were able to call all the shots. Excellent communication, knowledge of real estate and attention to special needs.
Garet & Crissy G. – Galeton, CO
- We chose to work with Trevor because we had come to know [him] on a personal level and felt that he was knowledgeable and trustworthy. We were confident that he could get the job done and felt that Trevor and the team at Orr Land Co. would be the best choice. Trevor was very responsive and timely with answering our questions and conveying information. Together we worked out a plan and a timeline for the sale of our property and I don’t think that it could have been executed any better. Our home sold in less time than we were expecting, for more money than expected and closed early.
Tyler & Heidi W. – Berthoud, CO
- Trevor has a vast network of reliable and efficient mortgage lenders to assist clients on an individual basis.